A simple Segoe-based clock for the Rainmeter, preview above.
This skin may not appear on it's own and require you to manually set the skin by doing:
1. Find the Rainmeter icon in the notifications bar (rightmost in taskbar)
2. Right click the icon then click Manage
3. In the skins section find 'SegoeClock'
4. Double-Click 'SegoeClock' or 'SegoeClock Light'
5. Customize or Move and you are done.
And for some copyright reasons I am not including the fonts Segoe UI and Segoe UI Light which makes the skin unavailable in Windows versions below Vista unless the fonts exists like so:
"Segoe UI" is required for the "SegoeClock" skin.
"Segoe UI" AND "Segoe UI Light" is required for the "SegoeClock Light" skin.
Notes: The arrow on the preview is from Omnimo 4 by =fediaFedia